Yummie Yogurt - Rochester Hills (9 August)
- Reunited with my two best friends Di and Mo; we're finally all back home for the summer at the same time
- First stop was "frozen yo", one of Mo's obsessions
- Butter pecan yogurt + taro yogurt + Reese's peanut butter cup + blackberries
- Grabbing a bench in the courtyard; eating, catching up, and watching families play
- Filling each other in on our summer experiences (Paris intern, Google intern, senior citizen living community volunteer/intern)
- Stories about dating fiascoes and terrible supervisors
- Google adwords
- Taking 5 minutes to snap a group photo that should've taken 30 seconds; once we got it right we each had to have one on our own phones
- 11pm came around, temperature dropped, lights went off and businesses were closing, but we didn't want to go home...
- Only two out of three of us were of age, so bars were out; looked up a place open late to get some grub instead
Ram's Horn - Rochester Hills (9 August)
- Thank God for 24 hour restaurants!
- Couldn't eat another thing; just ordered chamomile tea + honey + lemon
- Mo and Di ordered sweet potato fries and onion rings respectively; Di kept trying to push her food onto me
- "Help me eat this!"
- Chatting about boys, entertainers, and rude customers
- "I can't wait 'til you come out of your shell"
- Dropping me off first, but stayed in my driveway listening to music and still yappin'
- "All About that Bass" + "Bang Bang" + Di introducing us to Shi Wisdom
- See y'all on Monday!
Post a Comment