Thuy Trang - Madison Heights (11 August)
- Restaurant named after the actress who played the original Yellow Power Ranger?
- With Di and Ivy (Mo bailed, with good reason)
- Rolls + pho (#3, #4, #16 and #20); it was aight
- Lady at the table directly next to us was blatantly stared at us; I looked her in the eye, smiled and said hi; she just smiled back and kept staring
- Picking up some tiny cherry candies before leaving
- High shool friend meeting college friend = success!
- One more stop for this trio on a rainy day...
- Tiny, 14-person legal capacity
- So many options! And soooo cheap!
- Coconut raisin bun + "crispy tart" (egg tart) + taro paste bun + "chicken cookies" + bite of Ivy's "sun biscuit" + bite of Di's "red bean snowball"
- Green tea jasmine bubble tea = Best bubble tea I've ever had!
- No seating in the bakery and it was pouring outside; retreated to my car for nibbles and chit chatter
- Ivy went back to hear car and embarked on her long drive home; Di stayed in the back of mine and decided she wanted to be "chauffered"
- Discussion about police thugs beating and killing our people, and the declining value of black women in the eyes of black men
- Had to sit through Di ranting about the many reasons why Kim K is undeserving
Post a Comment